Public Works' mapping division processes and reviews all subdivision projects that occur in San Francisco, including all condominium conversions. We also provide surveying services for all city agencies.
Quick Links :
Additional Project Information:
Expedited Conversion Program
The ECP Group 2 Application deadline is Friday, March 13, 2015.
We will begin accepting ECP Group 3 Applications on Wednesday, April 15, 2015.
Expedited Conversion Program - NO Tenants
Expedited Conversion Program - Tenants
ECP 20-Day Tentative Map Notices
Most Senior Class Participants Not Selected in 2013 - The below participants are exempt from the Expedited Conversion Program requirements, per Ordinance 117-13, Section 4. These applicants may use the Residential Condominium Conversion application.
| Assessor's Block & Lot
|| Street Address
|| Number of Units
|| 218-220 Lexington Street
|| 3555 20th Street
|| 1235-1239 Filbert Street
2013 Condo Lottery Results :
- Alpha Maps - find historic maps that may show monuments and property lines
- Assessors Block Maps - find lot dimensions/property lines of a specific property
- Benchmark Data Search - find benchmarks and elevations at a specific intersection
- Dedication, Grade, and Monument Maps - find street name changes, sidewalk/street width (right of way), slope, elevation and monuments
- Historic Block Diagrams - find historic diagrams of a particular assessor block
- Recorded Maps - find the owner(s) who recorded the map, the date the map recorded, recordation information and new lot numbers
- Street Name Changes - to change/rename a street name
- Scanned Maps - for additional maps, such as Corner Records, A-Maps, Q-Maps, Field Notes and Recorded Maps
San Francisco Subdivision Regulations
- Effective immediately - Checkprint in PDF format
- Assessor's Parcel Numbers are required on all Mylar submittals. DPW does not require complete condo plans, only the numbers to verify with the assessor's office.
- If the package received by our office is reviewed and deemed incomplete, you will be assessed a $250 fee for additional review cost.
- Office of the Assessor-Recorder current Recording Fee
Information for mapping professionals
Department of Public Works
Bureau of Street-Use and Mapping
1155 Market Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: (415) 554-5827
Fax: (415) 554-5324