DPW's Mapping Division processes and reviews all subdivision projects that occur in San Francisco including condominium conversions and the annual condo conversion lottery. We also provide surveying services for all City agencies.
- Effective Immediately - Checkprint in PDF Format
- Assessor's Parcel Numbers are required on all Mylar submittals. DPW does not require complete condo plans, only the numbers to verify with the assessor's office.
- For new construction applications only: The "in lieu of" statement is no longer required on the map and the Certificate of Final Completion and Occupancy (CFCO) is no longer required prior to the recordation.
- Effective March 1, 2006, DPW's Surveying Section is providing New Applications for all applicants. (see below) With these new applications and requirements, you are obligated to submit a complete and correct package to our office. If the package received by our office is reviewed and deemed incomplete, you will be assessed a $250 fee for additional review cost.
- Office of the Assessor-Recorder current Recording Fee.
- Information about Trustee and Beneficiary signature requirements on Parcel Maps (PDF)
- Tentative Map Revisions
- Benchmark Data Search
For Subdivisions; including Condo Conversions
Information for Mapping Professionals
June 2013 Fee Schedule
For additional information contact us at:
The Department of Public Works
Bureau of Street-Use and Mapping
1155 Market Street, 3rd Floor Map
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: (415) 554-5827
Fax: (415) 554-5324